Pages

The Ponder Days

I am just a sojourner, an artist wandering through life with a sense of wonder about it all. Come ponder with me. This year is about observation and perspective.

This blog is interactive and is at its best when comments are left and opinions shared, lively discussions generated, and perhaps with your favorite beverage.

I would love to read your comments. Please, don't be shy...







Friday, February 11, 2011

Roughing in with Color Patches

I have almost half of the painting roughed in.  I am not getting as much studio time as I'd like because I still only have a small portable heater in there and the temps here have been frigid. Last night it went down to 5 degrees. It was 43 degrees in the studio this morning with an outside temp of 25, so I was able to do two 15 minute sessions and will go back this afternoon when it has warmed up just a bit more. I certainly have plenty of office work to keep me busy in the meantime.

The working title is now "Accidental Smile"

No comments: