Pages

The Ponder Days

I am just a sojourner, an artist wandering through life with a sense of wonder about it all. Come ponder with me. This year is about observation and perspective.

This blog is interactive and is at its best when comments are left and opinions shared, lively discussions generated, and perhaps with your favorite beverage.

I would love to read your comments. Please, don't be shy...







Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Living Your Spirit #27 ~ Always Learning

There's always something new to learn, every day, every moment.  Yes, years of experience count, but life is always changing. New things are emerging, new ideas are forming, new technology is galloping forward. There is no way we can possibly learn everything there is to know, let alone keep up with all of the new knowledge bursting upon the horizon.  It is said that humankind has acquired more knowledge from the turn of the 20th century (that's 1900) to the present time, than all of the knowledge that was acquired from the beginning of time up until that point.  I don't know if that is true, but there sure is a lot out there to learn.

I am learning a lot right now as I am moving forward into social media land, a land that was only being discovered a little more than fifteen years ago. I am such a new student and am still exploring many basics. I am learning that there are some things that work differently than they did several years ago.  I am learning things that did not even exist several years ago.  I am learning old things that are resurfacing as good and valid.

One of my favorite sayings is, Those who think they know, don't know, but those who know they don't know, know."

I hope to continue learning until I draw my last breath on this earthly plane.

What have you learned?
What do you hope to learn?

No comments: