Pages

The Ponder Days

I am just a sojourner, an artist wandering through life with a sense of wonder about it all. Come ponder with me. This year is about observation and perspective.

This blog is interactive and is at its best when comments are left and opinions shared, lively discussions generated, and perhaps with your favorite beverage.

I would love to read your comments. Please, don't be shy...







Thursday, February 17, 2011

Free Printable Word Art ~ Embrace the Chaos!

This 8x10 word art print is available in my Etsy shop.  If you would like to have it in printable form now for FREE,  please write a post about it on your blog, linking back here so that your friends can know about it too! In the comments, include your email address and the link to your blog post and I'll email it to you in high resolution jpeg format. For your personal use only, thanks!



 
Embrace the chaos! It's one of my favorite things to say. It began as just repeating a fun phrase, often spoken aloud in the midst of a stressful situation. Recently I have been pondering the full meaning and its total involvement in my life, and it expresses pretty fully what I believe.

Life has some chaos amidst its order...and it's okay to have the chaos sometimes, to let it into your life, to appreciate and understand that we don't have ultimate control. If something doesn't go exactly as we had planned, or expected, there may be a benefit hiding somewhere under the rubble.

How do you embrace your chaos?
Peace and light to you.

No comments: