Pages

The Ponder Days

I am just a sojourner, an artist wandering through life with a sense of wonder about it all. Come ponder with me. This year is about observation and perspective.

This blog is interactive and is at its best when comments are left and opinions shared, lively discussions generated, and perhaps with your favorite beverage.

I would love to read your comments. Please, don't be shy...







Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Living Your Spirit #35 ~ Nothing

Take time to do Nothing.


"Rest is not idleness, and to lie sometimes on the grass under the trees on a summer's day, listening to the murmur of water, or watching the clouds float across the sky is by no means a waste of time."
                                                                                                                         ~ J. Lubbock

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Oh I can so relate to this! Sometimes we forget how important it is to simply relax and do nothing so that our minds and bodies can recoup and so that we can just think. I find these days with so much going on, I have to keep reminding myself that not everything has to be done right away.

Oil painting for beginners said...

This is such a great site! I like the way you set this up! Great content! Thanks for sharing this!...Daniel