Pages

The Ponder Days

I am just a sojourner, an artist wandering through life with a sense of wonder about it all. Come ponder with me. This year is about observation and perspective.

This blog is interactive and is at its best when comments are left and opinions shared, lively discussions generated, and perhaps with your favorite beverage.

I would love to read your comments. Please, don't be shy...







Saturday, November 15, 2008

Autumn Daze


There is always so much to do, but a rainy Autumn day is the perfect time to cozy up with some vanilla truffle hot chocolate, needles and yarn, a good movie and get in some warming time. Warming of the body, the mind, and the spirit; recharging for the days ahead, so full of holiday planning, work and school commitments, and family time that is so important.
I look at the house around me and the chores needing to be done, but my chocolate is hot and ready, the couch looks inviting, full of pillows and a favorite afghan, and I am taking the time to fully enjoy this moment...

No comments: